- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 10g
- Flavours: Plain/Unflavoured
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal33.7 337.0
- kJ141.0 1,410.0
- Protein7.8 g78.0 g
- Total Fat0.1 g1.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate0.4 g4.0 g
- Sugars0.0 g0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.2 g2.0 g
- Sodium5.2 mg52.0 mg
- Vegan Collagen Matrix (Glycine, L-Alanine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, L-Glutamine, Arginine HCL, Lysine HCL, L-Aspartic Acid, Serine, Leucine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Valine, Methionine, Histidine, Tyrosine)5.0 g50.0 g
- L-Tryptophan90.0 mg900.0 mg
- Bamboo Silica Powder18.7 mg187.0 mg
- - Equiv. Silica13.1 mg131.0 mg
- Zinc12.0 mg120.0 mg
- Turmeric Root & Spirulina1,150.0 mg11,500.0 mg
- - Equiv. Manganese84.5 mcg845.0 mcg
- - Equiv. Copper53.4 mcg534.0 mcg
- - Equiv. Curcumin23.4 mg234.0 mg
- Pomegranate Juice Extract600.0 mg6,000.0 mg
- - Equiv. Pomegranate Juice Powder12.0 g120.0 g
- Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder600.0 mg6,000.0 mg
- Acerola Cherry Powder320.0 mg3,200.0 mg
- - Equiv. Vitamin C80.0 mg800.0 mg
- Citrus Extract Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- - Equiv. Bioflavonoids200.0 mg2,000.0 mg
- Sophora japonica Flower Bud Powder (98% Quercetin)50.0 mg500.0 mg
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM)500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Glucosamine HCL1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- - Equiv. Glucosamine833.0 mg8,330.0 mg
- Biotin50.0 mcg500.0 mcg
Vegan Collagen Alternative
Finally, a collagen promoting product that is not derived from animal products! How did we do it? We simply analysed the nutritional profile of bovine collagen type I & III and sourced naturally fermented amino acids for each and every constituent. But we didn’t stop there, with the addition of essential nutrients that promote skin hydration and collagen health.
Purewellness Vegan Collagen Alternative is designed to promote collagen health with an optimised ratio of amino acids and micronutrients. Matched to hydrolysed bovine collagen, this product offers the major amino acids essential for collagen integrity, glycine, proline and hydroxyproline, with minor amino acids and L-Tryptophan to complete the profile.
With natural Sulphur from MSM, Vitamin C from Acerola and Zinc to promote strong collagen cross-linking, Vegan Collagen Alternative ensures you have the necessary nutrients to promote strong collagen for bones, muscle, skin, hair, nails, cartilage and more. Add in copper from spirulina, citrus bioflavonoids, silica from Bamboo and curcumin from turmeric and you have a comprehensively formulated product to covers your nutritional bases that is vegan friendly!
- Vegan Amino Acid Complex.
- Micronutrients for Cross-Linking.
- Promote Collagen & Cartilage Integrity.
- Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails.
- Natural Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids.
- Natural Silica and Copper.
- with Vegan Glucosamine.
INGREDIENTS: Vegan Collagen Amino Acid Matrix (Glycine, L-Alanine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Glutamine, Arginine Hydrochloride, Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Aspartic Acid, Serine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Valine, Methionine, Histidine, Tyrosine), Glucosamine HCL, Spirulina Powder, Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder, Pomegranate Juice Extract 20:1, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Citrus Extract (40% Bioflavonoids), Turmeric Root Powder (6.67% Curcumin), Acerola C Powder (25% Vitamin C), Tryptophan, Zinc Gluconate, Sophora japonica Flower Bud Extract (98% Quercetin), Bamboo Silica Powder (70% Silica), d-Biotin.
DIRECTIONS: Take one serving (10g) daily, mixed in juice, smoothie or cold water.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: May contain traces of dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans.
Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Warning: Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program