Sunwarrior Classic Plus Rice Protein
Organic Certified Classic Plus builds on Sunwarrior’s original rice protein by adding in the amino acid balancing effects of peas, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth. Plant-based and powerful, Classic Plus gives you that little extra you want and need. You’ll love the way it tastes, but how it makes you feel is really why we call it Plus.
Your Plus is here. What will you make with it?
Benefit of Sunwarrior Classic Rice Protein
- Rice protein can be a suitable supplement for those following a vegetarian lifestyle.
- Rice protein is a complete protein that contains the 9 essential amino acids as well as non-essential amino acids.
- Whole grain brown rice protein is free of LDL cholesterol.
- Rice protein is a vegan-friendly protein source and is also free of any gluten or soy.
- Brown rice protein is very low in fat and carbohydrates, so it fits into many diet strategies.
- The body can use rice protein to support overall well-being.
- With high amounts of fiber, whole grain brown rice protein is perfect for those trying to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Rice protein powder has a mild and sweet flavor to it, so it mixes great with just water or any of your favorite beverages.
- Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair, and maintenance*
A high fiber nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)
Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, B vitamins, and many other nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile without worry over gluten.
- Contains beneficial saponins that stimulate immune function and act as antioxidants*
- Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals*