EACH 2 GRAMS CONTAINS: 15 Billion CFU
|B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019||6.0 Billion CFU|
|B. lactis Bl-04||6.0 Billion CFU|
|L. rhamnosus GG||3.0 Billion CFU|
|Vitamin D (colecalciferol)||2.5 microgram|
|Zinc (from zinc citrate 11.72 mg)||4 mg|
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) dry extract 200 mg equiv. dry flower||3 g|
B. = Bifidobacterium
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract
L. = Lactobacillus
Mostly found in areas such as the digestive system, urinary system and genital system
CFU = Colony Forming Unit
- 15 Billion CFU* per dose
- 3 strains of beneficial bacteria
- No refrigeration required
- Pleasant light elderflower taste
- Vegetarian friendly
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free and Egg Free
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Live bacteria guarantee
- Formulated, blended, packaged and quality tested in Australia
- * CFU= colony forming uni
Children 3-12 years: Take 2 grams (2 level spoons) daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Mix powder vigorously in lukewarm water and ensure powder is fully dissolved.
Consume immediately. Can also be added to food.
Only the enclosed spoon should be used.
1 level spoon = 1 gram.
Store long term below 30°C in a dry place.
Use within 3 months of opening.