ND’s Shiraz Powder is made from premium Australian red wine. The wine is produced using the full traditional wine making process then blended with dextrin and dried through the innovative Nd’s low temperature process to preserve the flavour, colour and bio-actives. The gentle nature of Nd’s technology ensures the nutrients, flavour volatiles and colour of the Shiraz is not damaged during processing. The powder is milled to give a uniform powder and packaged under a nitrogen atmosphere to maintain freshness.
- Made from premium Australian Shiraz wine and Tapioca Maltodextrin
- Colour: purple
- 1kg powder = 6 Litres of Shiraz
- 3 year shelf life (stored dry & unopened @ 20°C)
- Nitrogen flushed metallised LDPE stand up pouch
- Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
- Zero alcohol content remains after drying process