- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 5g
- Flavours: Plain/Unflavoured
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal13.3 266.0
- kJ55.5 1,110.0
- Protein0.4 g8.0 g
- Total Fat0.2 g4.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.1 g2.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate2.1 g42.0 g
- Sugars0.2 g4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.8 g16.0 g
- Sodium1.5 mg30.0 mg
- Ginger Root Extract1.0 g20.0 g
- - Equiv. Ginger Root Powder10.0 g200.0 g
- Turmeric Root Powder 1.0 g20.0 g
- - Equiv. Curcumin66.7 mg1,334.0 mg
- Black Pepper Powder10.0 mg200.0 mg
- White Willow Bark Powder1.0 g20.0 g
- Devil's Claw Powder500.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- Boswellia carterii Powder500.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- Sophora japonica Flower Bud Extract (98% Quercetin)500.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- Acerola Cherry Powder490.0 mg9,800.0 mg
- - Equiv. Vitamin C123.4 mg2,468.0 mg
Natural Anti-Inflam with Pharmaceutical Turmeric
$21.97 – $139.30
Natural Anti-Inflam contains a synergistic range of herbal and nutritional ingredients that may be taken daily. Anti-Inflam contains a powerful bioflavonoid called quercetin with naturally derived Vitamin C from Acerola to enhance bioavailability. The Standardised Turmeric Root Extract offers curcumin with the increased bioavailability offered by a small amount of black pepper. With potent Ginger extract, White Willow Bark Powder, Devil’s Claw and Boswellia powder, Natural Anti-Inflam is uniquely suited to to delivering antioxidants.
- Bio-Enhanced Turmeric (Curcumin).
- Quercetin with Acerola C.
- Contains Antioxidants.
INGREDIENTS: Turmeric Root Powder (8.88% Curcumin), Ginger Root Extract Powder, White Willow Bark Powder, Sophora japonica Flower Bud Extract (98% Quercetin), Devil’s Claw Powder, Boswellia carterii Powder, Acerola Cherry Powder, Black Pepper Powder.
DIRECTIONS: Take two to three serves daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Mix the powder into smoothie, fresh juice, water or if you love the taste of turmeric try some in your morning coffee!
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: May contain traces of dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans.
Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Warning: Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|