Features And Benefit OF Assist Tea
1. Protection against liver disease and cancer. Tea is high in antioxidants, which help neutralize free radicals that can cause degradation to cells (associated with premature aging) and contribute to the development of some cancers. The antioxidants found in coffee may be beneficial in the treatment of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and may reduce the risk of liver cancer and death from chronic liver disease. According to the National Cancer Institute, the antioxidants of green tea may help to reduce tumor growth.
2. Possible decreased risk of dementia. The tea has long been shown to stimulate brain activity, but new studies show that the caffeine in both coffee and tea may protect against dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Some research has even suggested a possible correlation between coffee consumption and decreased risk of Parkinson’s disease. It may also be the caffeine from the coffee that protects against Parkinson’s because decaf drinkers don’t appear to have the same protection.
3. Lowered risk of type 2 diabetes. Recent research by Harvard University School of Public Healthindicates that the polyphenols from tea consumption can lower the risk of type 2 diabetesand help improve insulin secretion and sensitivity.
4. Protection from cardiovascular disease. As studies suggest, the consumption of a may lower the risk of cardiovascular disease. Researchers have found that antioxidants in coffee may offer protective effects on the vascular system.
5. Immune-boosting properties. According to recent research, coffee, white teas, and green teas can help boost the immune system.