- Plant sourced â free from shellfish and animal ingredients
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- May assist repair â sports related joint/cartilage injuries
- Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian & Vegan
Glucosamine is found in high concentrates in cartilage and other connective tissues. As we age, the bodyâs own production of Glucosamine is diminished; this causes joint cartilage to lose its water holding capacity. Osteoarthritis is characterised by the breakdown of cartilage, and so supplementing the bodyâs natural Glucosamine production may repair and rebuild worn or damaged cartilage as well as reducing pain and return mobility. Melrose Plant sourced Glucosamine is a unique form of Glucosamine hydrochloride. Sourced from fermented corn, it is 100% free from shellfish or animal ingredients and therefore allergen friendly.
Capsules:Â Adults 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Powder:Â Adults take 1.5g up to twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From:Â Lactose, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Artificial flavours, Colours or Preservatives – No GM Material