Magnesium Flakes 1Kg (Food Grade) Magnesium – Hexahydrate 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% MgCl2) This size bucket is ideal for the bathers and families that would use more. Great value for money!
• Food-grade quality magnesium chloride salt flakes with sea trace minerals
• Naturally evaporated from salt water located 3,000m above sea level in the Tibetan Plateau
• Laboratory tested – No mercury or lead
• Contains over 16% elemental magnesium ions
Flakes will draw moisture if exposed to air for too long. Keep air tight.
BENEFITS: Magnesium soaking allows your body to absorb magnesium via thе skin, effectively bypassing the digestive system.
ELECTROLYTE WATER FOR BETTER HYDRATION: Elektra Magnesium Flakes 1Kg (Food Grade) can be used to make mineral alkaline drinking water from filtered, distilled or rain water. It can also be used to make a mouth wash with a stronger concentration (1 teaspoon per 250-300mL).
RECOMMENDED DILUTION & USES
• BATH: 2 cups per bath.
• FOOTSOAK: 1 dessertspoon in half bucket hot water.
• MASSAGE or COMPRESS: 50g or 60g per 100ml water (adjust lower for sensitive skin). You can also apply additional plant oil to massage. With direct application to skin in massage or compress you may experience temporary tingling sensation. The solution may be diluted further if required.
• MOUTHWASH: 1 teaspoon per 250-350ml purified water. Store solution away from daylight. This dilution can also be used as an eye make up remover with application to cotton applicator.
• MINERAL WATER: To restore minerals in drinking water after distillation, reverse osmosis filtering, or in rain water, add about 5 flakes (small pinch) in 1.25 litres water.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 1g
- Flavours: Plain/Unflavoured
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal0.0 0.0
- kJ0.0 0.0
- Protein0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate0.0 g0.0 g
- Sugars0.0 g0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.0 g0.0 g
- Sodium0.0 mg0.0 mg
- Magnesium160.0 mg16,000.0 mg