This high potency formula has been designed for quick liver detoxification. It is the perfect formula for the overindulger and could be used after alcohol consumption. This comprehensive formulation helps to support and strengthen detoxification pathways, to help rid the body of toxins, heavy metals and excess cholesterol. It could assist the liver in repairing itself in cases of inflammation or liver damage. Livatone Shots are a convenient one-a-day tablet that could be used as part of a detox regime.
The benefits of Livatone Shots:
- Rapid detoxification: This formula contains a potent dose of St Mary’s thistle, selenium and taurine to support and increase liver detoxification. Livatone Shots may assist in the removal of toxins, heavy metals and waste products from the body via urine, sweat and bowel movements. Speeding up these pathways could reduce the risk of these toxins causing damage and inflammation to cells, tissues and organs. May help to relieve a hangover.
- Liver repair: Liver cells have the ability to repair and regenerate almost completely if they are given the right fuel. St Mary’s thistle may help to protect the liver against damage and improve the capacity of the liver to repair itself.
- Digestive relief: Livatone Shots may offer relief from indigestion, nausea and bloating. The formula helps to support the liver in producing bile which is needed for adequate digestion and may therefore help to reduce symptoms of poor digestion.
- Supports liver metabolism: The liver is the major fat burning organ in the body.
Livatone Shots contain 3 key ingredients in potent doses:
- St Mary’s Thistle: The active ingredient in St Mary’s thistle – silymarin aids in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells and helps to remove toxins from the liver. It has been used for over 2000 years in the treatment of liver disorders and has numerous clinical studies conducted on its effectiveness.
- Selenium: Helps to fight against free radical damage and to reduce inflammation in the body. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body. Selenium helps to support the detoxification pathways of the liver and may help to fight viral infections such as hepatitis.
- Taurine: The major amino acid required by the liver for the removal of toxic chemicals. It is needed for the manufacturing of bile acids, which may aid in fat digestion and the excretion of cholesterol from the body. It could also assist in the removal of toxins from the body.
- Adults: 1-2 tablets daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Formula not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) fruit (equiv. to flavonolignans calculated as silybin 200 mg)||17.5 g|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 mcg|