- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 7g
- Flavours: Citrus Splash
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kJ58.2 831.3
- Protein2.1 g30.0 g
- Total Fat0.1 g1.9 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.6 g
- Total Carbohydrate1.0 g14.6 g
- Sugars0.1 g0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber0.2 g3.0 g
- Sodium5.8 mg83.1 mg
- Glucosamine HCL750.0 mg10,714.3 mg
- - Equiv. Glucosamine625.0 mg8,928.6 mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate105.3 mg1,503.9 mg
- - Equiv. Hyaluronic Acid100.0 mg1,428.6 mg
- Hydroxyproline301.9 mg4,312.6 mg
- Proline346.4 mg4,947.9 mg
- Glycine1,202.2 mg17,173.7 mg
- Lysine HCL149.6 mg2,137.3 mg
- - Equiv. Lysine121.8 mg1,740.6 mg
- Acerola Cherry Powder220.0 mg3,142.9 mg
- - Equiv. Vitamin C40.0 mg571.4 mg
- Bamboo Silica Powder18.7 mg267.1 mg
- - Equiv. Silica13.1 mg187.1 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)500.0 mg7,142.9 mg
- - Equiv. Sulphur170.0 mg2,428.6 mg
- Turmeric Root Powder1,000.0 mg14,285.7 mg
- - Equiv. Curcumin88.0 mg1,257.1 mg
- Piperine10.0 mg142.9 mg
- Ginger Root Powder500.0 mg7,142.9 mg
- Frankincense (Boswellia)750.0 mg10,714.3 mg
- Zinc10.0 mg142.9 mg
- Boron1.0 mg14.3 mg
Joint Complete (Glucosamine Plus)
$24.95 – $59.95
Purewellness Joint Complete is a carefully formulated blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and plant-derived glucosamine to promote healthy cartilage. With the natural anti-inflammatory power of boswellia, ginger and bio-enhanced turmeric, this dietary supplement is designed to assist with joint pain while promoting tissue integrity.
Offering amino acids integral to soft-tissue health, including glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and lysine, Joint Complete contains a range of specific micronutrients to promote healthy cross-linking for enhanced tissue integrity. With the well-known benefits of glucosamine and hyaluronic acid, this supplement goes above and beyond, ensuring you have every possible chance of success.
- Promote Cartilage Health.
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory Herbs.
- Specific Amino Acid Formula.
- Corn-Derived Glucosamine.
- Refreshing Citrus Flavour.
- Boron, Zinc, Vit C, Sulphur & Silica!
INGREDIENTS: Glycine, Turmeric Root Powder (Std. to 8.8% Curcumin), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Frankincense Resin (Boswellia carterii), Chicory Root Inulin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ginger Root Powder, Natural Citrus Flavours, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Acerola Cherry Powder (Std. to 25% Vitamin C), Lysine Hydrochloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Natural Fruit Acid (Malic Acid), Katemfe Fruit Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin), Boron Citrate, Bamboo Silica Powder (Std. to 70% Silica), Piperine.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 7g into cold water or smoothie and consume once or twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: May contain traces of dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
WARNING: Please consult your healthcare practitioner before use of this product to confirm its suitability. This is a Formulated Supplementary Sports Food that is not suitable for children under 15 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
|Dimensions||20 × 31 × 30 cm|