The combination of the herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow have been specially selected to help maintain healthy kidney/bladder function and to encourage water elimination from the urinary tract.
Take to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Each 2.7 g teabag contains:
- Birch leaf dry 540 mg
- Couch grass rhizome dry 540 mg
- Golden rod herb dry 540 mg
- Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry 540 mg
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, cover for fifteen minutes.
Adults and children over 12: take three to four cups daily between meals.
Children from 6 to 12: take two to three cups daily between meals.
Children from 3 to 6: take one to two cups daily between meals.
Duration of use
There are no restrictions on duration of use.