Just reading the ingredients in this herbal recipe will lift your spirits! Cold-Rid combines the traditional herbs lime tree, meadowsweet, elder and rosehip, a pleasant-tasting dried fruit, naturally high in vitamin C. These herbal teabags are most effective if taken as hot as possible, with warm bed rest, to promote sweating.
Medicinal Use: Take for the temporary relief of cold symptoms and upper respiratory tract infections – may be taken in conjunction with antibiotics. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Active Ingredients: Each 2.5 g teabag contains:
- Elder flower black dry 750 mg
- Lime tree flower dry 750 mg
- Meadowsweet herb dry 500 mg
Features / Benefits:
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.