BowelKlenz contains my original HerbaSlimÂ® teabag blend.Â Among the specially-selected herbs (centaurea cyanus, convolvulus arvensis, antennaria dioica, birch, elder and calendula) in this recipe are senna and frangula, which have proven bowel-cleansing action. These teabags, together with the new CarbMaster and LivaBoost capsules, are included in my revised, updated HerbaSlimÂ® New Generation Weight Loss Program kit.
Medicinal Use: Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains:
- Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf dry 300 mg
- Senna (Cassia angustifolia) fruit alexandrian dry 300 mg
- Frangula (Rhamnus frangula) bark dry 150 mg
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.