Hilde Hemmes Beta-Lax – 30 Teabags
- Reviews (0)
Arabian physicians in the 9th century favoured senna as a treatment for constipation. Today, senna is well-known as a scientifically-based, effective laxative. In this therapeutic teabag, I have blended senna with camomile, peppermint and fennel to ensure a gentle laxative action and a pleasant-tasting tea, suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
Medicinal Use: Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains Senna leaf dry 900 mg.
Features / Benefits:
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.