AdultsÂ – Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin D3 1000Â is a soy-free formula, in a rice bran oil base, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), found naturally in the body.
- Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth so helps maintain bone density and bone strength. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D3 1000Â helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly.
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- The skinâs capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants.Â Vitamin D3 1000Â may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D3 1000Â is beneficial in the prevention and treatment of a vitamin D deficiency and assists in the improvement of general well-being.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1679?q=VITAMIN D3 1000#sthash.bowFEgnc.dpuf