Adults – Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin CÂ 1000 providesÂ vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold; regular intake helps to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.Â Vitamin CÂ and zinc are involved in the healthy functioning of the immune system and assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, whilst promoting wound healing.Â Vitamin CÂ also assists in the maintenance of healthy tendons, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
- Vitamin CÂ 1000 contains a citrus bioflavonoid extract to increase the bioavailability ofÂ vitamin CÂ in the body.Â Vitamin CÂ 1000 aids in the prevention and treatment ofÂ vitamin CÂ and zinc deficiencies when the dietary intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1558?q=vitamin c#sthash.QALWtCnL.dpuf