Adults – Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- UltraÂ ZincÂ contains 50mg of elementalÂ zincÂ per vegetable capsule.
- ZincÂ with vitamin A and B6 is important for immune health, collagen formation and to maintain healthy skin.
- ZincÂ may assist in the relief of the symptoms of minor skin disorders, such as mild acne due to its role in skin repair.Â ZincÂ is essential for the formation of connective tissue, teeth, bones, nails, hair and skin. It plays an important role in healthy tissue development, wound healing and repair.Â ZincÂ also plays a role in maintaining male reproductive health, where it is important for the normal functioning of the prostate gland and is essential for the healthy formation and maturation of sperm.
- ZincÂ aids in the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates and the digestion of proteins, whilst vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism and storage of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes and is important for vision, particularly night vision. Vitamin A also plays an important role in tissue development and repair and is involved in the formation of bones and teeth.
- ZincÂ and vitamin A act as antioxidants and assist in protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium are important for the healthy functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium plays an essential role in the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the normal healthy rhythm of the heart, whilst helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is important for normal healthy immune function and cellular metabolism.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or are considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- ContainsÂ zincÂ which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1575?q=zinc#sthash.oW5PuApq.dpuf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.