Adults and children over 12 years –Â Take 1 capsule, three times daily, before food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years -Â Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Slippery elmÂ bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach acid.
- Slippery elmÂ bark contains mucilage which has demulcent activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and heartburn/gastric reflux.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitione
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1616?q=slippery elm#sthash.GXGRt0XI.dpuf