Adults and children over 12 yearsÂ – Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
For relief of menstrual crampsÂ – Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 yearsÂ – Take only directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Assists in the prevention and management of dietary magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart by supporting healthy heart muscle function and rhythm in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium helps to maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Magnesium maintains normal muscle contraction and relaxation. It can be used for the relief of muscle cramps or spams associated with magnesium deficiency. Magnesium may also assist in the relief of menstrual cramps.
- Magnesium is required for energy production and is important in maintaining energy levels.
- Exercise increases the body’s requirements for magnesium. Using magnesium during exercise can help maintain exercise performance.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Itâs helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1599?q=magnesium forte#sthash.3AOafSLj.dpuf