Directions: Adults and children over 12 years Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Lung Care contains herbs traditionally used as expectorants to relieve respiratory catarrh, clear mucus from the respiratory tract and to relieve coughs.
- Elecampane is used in traditional herbal medicine for pulmonary, lung and chest complaints and to strengthen the lungs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used to assist expectoration and to relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath.
- Elecampane is an expectorant for the relief of respiratory catarrh, mucus and coughs.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic for relief of respiratory complaints, coughs and fever.
- Adhatoda provides anti-inflammatory activity with bronchodilation properties that dilate air passages and facilitate breathing.
- Licorice is traditionally used as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs, bronchi and respiratory tract and to relieve cough, respiratory catarrh and mucus.
- The respiratory tract and airways are vulnerable to oxidative damage from environmental pollutants such as cigarette smoke and pollution.
- Airborne irritants and pollutants, such as cigarette smoke and ozone, generate excess reactive oxygen species in the lungs.
- Lung Care contains antioxidant vitamins C and E, and selenium to protect the lungs and respiratory tract from environmental toxins such as cigarette smoke and pollution.
- Vitamins C and E, and selenium are antioxidants important for lung health and to support respiratory health and pulmonary function.
- Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, and selenium help maintain healthy immune function and help protect the lungs from oxidative stress.
- Vitamins C and E are antioxidants present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract where they protect against free radicals from the environment such as ozone and air pollution.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root and stolon||1g|
|Inula helenium (Elecampane) root||1g|
|Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||300mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||30.8mg|
|Â Â equiv. Vitamin E (natural) 37.3IU|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|