Liver function & detoxification
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is formulated to help maintain healthy digestion. It features traditional herbs to support liver and gallbladder function, plus nutrients to assist fat metabolism.
- Liver support
- Relief of digestive disturbances
- Assists fat metabolism
- Liver Care is a herbal and nutritional liver tonic designed to support the liver and help maintain healthy digestive function.
- Traditionally St. Mary’s thistle has a long history of use in supporting liver and gallbladder health, while also supporting liver function.
- Both Dandelion root and St. Maryâs thistle may help to relieve the symptoms of digestive disturbances such as bloating, flatulence and the feeling of fullness.
- Dandelion root has traditionally been used as a liver tonic, to aid digestion and to stimulate temporary loss of appetite.
- Schisandra is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a liver tonic.
- Curcumin supports gallbladder function, production and flow of bile from the gallbladder.
- Taurine helps with digestion of dietary fats.
- The nutrients choline and inositol are required for metabolism of fats in the liver.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit
|Â Â stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root
|Schizandra chinensis (Schizandra) fruit
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives