Adults – Take 1 capsule, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Children 3-6 years -Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
- Evening PrimroseÂ Oil 1000 may assist in the following conditions:
- Temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms
- Relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes
- Relief of pre-menstrual syndrome
- Evening primroseÂ oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries.Â Evening primroseÂ oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which may play a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and therefore assisting in the maintenance of normal skin health.
- Evening primroseÂ oil may also help to maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs.Â Evening primroseÂ oil may be used to relieve cold hands and feet.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1542?q=evening primrose#sthash.s7U7xbNG.dpuf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.