Adults and children over 12 years – take 5ml, twice a day, in water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For maximum benefit, take immediately at onset of acute symptoms. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Supports immune function.
- Relief of cold and flu symptoms.
- Relief of mild upper respiratory tract infection symptoms.
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Treatment of colds and flu.
- Treatment of upper respiratory tract infections.
- May reduce the risk of developing upper respiratory tract infections.
- For maximum benefit, start taking immediately at the onset of acute symptoms.
- Contains alkylamides.
- Alkylamides are considered to be the most important constituents responsible for the activity of Echinacea root extracts.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL dose contains:
|herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||1.275g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root||850mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia Licorice.