Adults and children over 12 yearsÂ â Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of GoldÂ Calcium K2Â with D3 contains two organic, highly bioavailable forms of calcium; Â Aquaminâ¢ derived from highly mineralised seaweed and calcium citrate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Calcium may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Calcium helps promote bone density and may be of assistance in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D, together with calcium, strengthens bones in mature people, promoting bone density and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITALÂ® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, and the only microencapsulated K2 on the market for enhanced ingredient stability.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
- For the prevention and treatment of a calcium, vitamin K or Vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1748?q=calcium k2 #sthash.4vwMgcow.dpuf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.