Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen provides a high quality source of marine collagen from Brazil combined with vitamin c and zinc, for maintaining strong healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
- With Zinc & C
- Protects from free radicals
- Supports skin structure
- CollagenÂ is the bodyâs most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein.Â CollagenÂ is a major structural component that provides tensile strength and firmness of connective tissues found in the body, particularly skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone.
- MarineÂ collagenÂ is sourced from deep sea/fresh water fish supplied by Gelita in Brazil.
- Gelita marineÂ collagenÂ is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein.
- CollagenÂ contains two superfoods, Acerola berry and organic Guava leaf.
- Acerola berries provide a rich source of natural vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage and contributes to normalÂ collagenÂ formation for the normal function of skin. Vitamin C is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function.
- Organic Guava leaf provides a rich source of natural zinc, an important antioxidant which protects against free radicals, supports normal skin structure and wound healing and is necessary for the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Herbs of GoldÂ Collagen, in conjunction with antioxidant support from vitamin C and zinc, contributes to normalÂ collagenÂ formation for the normal function and maintenance of skin, skin structure, wound healing and normal hair and nails.