Our premium quality Eye Health formula combines Bilberry with Lutein and other key nutrients to support healthy eye function and vision.
Formulated in a vege-capsule, this product is free of chemical tablet binders.
Vegan friendly formula.
Manufactured in Australia to strict GMP standards.
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain healthy vision
- Assits with visual fatigue
- Supports the health and function of the macula
- Helps maintain visual acuity in poor light
- Maintains health of capillaries
- High in antioxidant properties to help protect against free radical damage
- Our formula contains a standardised bilberry extract, with 30mg of active anthocyanosides per vege-capsule.
Lutein is found in high concentrations in the eye where it filters out blue light, and therefore helps protect the structures of the eye. Supplementing with Lutein can assist in reducing damage to the photoreceptors call layer and supports the health and function of the macula area of the eye.
Contains beta-carotene, the precursor to Vitamin A, which supports the health and function of the eyes.
No Added: gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: store below 30 degrees. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
|Each Vege-Capsule Contains:|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) extract equiv. fresh fruit
– equiv. Anthocyanosides 30 mg
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis
– equiv. Astaxanthin 1mg
|Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) extract equiv. dry seed
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Zinc (from Zinc amino acid chelate 40mg)
|Selenium (from Selenomethionine)
Adults â For best results take 1 vege-capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.Â Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.Â This product contains selenium which may be toxic in high doses.Â A daily dose of 150mcg for adults should not be exceeded.