This miraculous gas called Nitric Oxide is synthesized within the endothelium of the blood vessels and plays integral roles in supporting circulation and cardiovascular health. Nitric Oxide signals to the smooth muscles that control the diameter of the blood vessels to relax. This increases the blood vessel diameter, therefore reducing the pressure within that vessel and supporting healthy circulation to the extremities, such as hands, feet, and brain.
Nitric Oxide is synthesized by utilizing one of two substrates within the human body: nitrates or arginine. Citrulline malate has been shown to elevate blood arginine levels, perhaps better than arginine supplementation itself.
Citrulline is an amino acid found naturally in a range of foods, with the highest levels contained in watermelon. However, even this source makes it hard to consume even a gram daily, making pure Citrulline Malate supplementation helpful to support nitric oxide levels and circulation.
Nitrates on the other hand are found naturally in a range of plant-based foods, including spinach and beetroot. These products are well known to promote healthy nitric oxide levels, especially when supplemented with Folate and Vitamin C to further enhance their conversion to nitric oxide. Spinach is an excellent natural source of folate, while Camu Camu contains plentiful amounts of natural Vitamin C.
Ginkgo biloba has been used for centuries to promote healthy circulation to the brain, while hawthorn berries naturally promote heart contractility and along with the ginger and chilli help to open up peripheral blood vessels to support circulation. Hibiscus is supported by clinical trials indicating benefits for blood pressure reduction, making this flavonoid rich plant a powerful addition to Purewellness Circul-8.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 10g
- Flavours: Plain/Unflavoured
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal18.4 184.0
- kJ76.9 769.0
- Protein0.6 g6.0 g
- Total Fat0.1 g1.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate3.5 g35.0 g
- Sugars0.4 g4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.7 g7.0 g
- Sodium23.8 mg238.0 mg
- Beetroot Powder2,260.0 mg22,600.0 mg
- Citrulline Malate 2:14,000.0 mg40,000.0 mg
- Hawthorn Berry Powder1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- Ginger Root Extract200.0 mg2,000.0 mg
- - Equiv. Ginger Root Powder2,000.0 mg20,000.0 mg
- Pomegranate Juice Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Ginkgo Bilobra Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Camu Camu Powder1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- - Equiv. Vitamin C44.5 mg445.0 mg
- Spinach Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Cayenne Pepper Powder40.0 mg400.0 mg
- Hibiscus Powder1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg