100% Pure Whey Protein Concentrate
Wholesale Nutrition’s Whey Protein Concentrate is completely natural with no added sweeteners or additives. Exceptional pasture raise dairy, our WPC is an ideal every day protein to support muscle repair, growth and performance.
Whey Protein Concentrate is pasture raised dairy that is low in fat and sugar, and provides your body with a protein source which has a superior biological value and a very high branch chain amino acid profile.
Whey Protein Concentrate is ideal for supplementing your diet with extra protein between meals or to instantly provide your body with high quality protein post workout.
WPC offers a great economic alternative to whey protein isolate (WPI ). WPC has a slower digestion time to pure whey isolate, but still digests more quickly than most other proteins, making it effective for triggering protein synthesis between/with meals and before and after training.
- Whey Protein Concentrate aids growth and repair of muscle tissue.
- Speeds up recovery.
- Increases protein synthesis after exercise or resistance training.
- Helps to boost the immune system.
Naturally rich in BCAAs
WPC Precision contains naturally high levels of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine and valine). This makes it an excellent protein sources for supporting muscle growth, recovery and strength.
- Amateur and professional athletes
- Strength and power athletes such as footballers, sprinters, and martial artists
- Intermediate/advanced trainers and athletes
- Adults with a well balanced diet and exercise regime wanting to lose body fat, gain lean muscle and strength.
When do I take it?
Whey protein can be taken at anytime of the night or day to help raise current intake of protein. The preferred time to take is as soon as you wake, after you workout and just before bedtime.
How should I take it?
Simply mix one serving with anything up to 300ml of milk or water and flavour to your liking. Understandably, mixing your protein shake with milk will increase the overall protein, carbohydrate, fat and lactose content.
CHOCOLATE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
PUREWELLNESS WPI flavoured range flavoured with our premium cocoa powder and natural chocolate flavouring our chocolate not only is a ultra fast absorption protein but also mixes instantly to deliver a rich mouth-watering flavour which is extremely low in fat and sugar.
WPI is the perfect muscle recovery shake, rapidly absorbed after exercise and rich in essential amino acids that provides your body with an immediate source of nutrition essential to the development of your muscle cells post workout.
PUREWELLNESS sources only the best WPI in the world. Our raw WPI is manufactured by ion exchange (IX) and proprietary ultra-filtration techniques generating un-denatured whey protein isolates that contains the most nutritionally valuable proteins. It also contains short chain peptides so that it can by quickly absorbed by the body within around 15 minutes of consumption.
WPI provides an exceptionally high protein supplement but with a smooth chocolate texture make it a superior WPI products on the market today in quality and taste. It is also high in the branched chain amino acid L-Leucine, scientifically proven to have the most positive effect with regard to stimulating protein synthesis and repair.
Training & Health Benefits
- High quality raw ingredients which assist muscle growth, recovery and overall goals.
- Containing rich Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs)
- Great tasting easy mixing instantized formula which can also be used as sweet snack.
- Premium quality WPI with biological value (100%), highest protein efficacy ratio (PER) and full amino acid profile.
- Natural flavours and aspartame free with absolutely no fillers!
SELENIUM ULTRA POTENT
Our Selenium Ultra Potent capsules contain the therapeutic dose of the vitally important mineral selenium. Selenium is required for the production of glutathione – the most powerful antioxidant in the body. It is responsible for neutralising toxins, protecting cells from damage or mutation, strengthening the immune system and preventing viral replication. The organic form of selenium – selenomethionine has been used to improve absorption and utilisation by the body.
The benefits of selenium include:
- Immune system regulation: Selenium acts as an antiviral agent and may assist the body in slowing down and preventing viral replication. Studies have found a connection between selenium deficiency and increased incidence of viral infections, such as HIV. Selenium is used to make selenoproteins which are involved in the activation and differentiation of immune cells. It may aid in the management of autoimmune disorders.
- Strengthening detoxification pathways: Glutathione is required by the liver and the kidneys for detoxification. Glutathione plays an important role in phase 2 liver detoxification which helps to convert toxins into water soluble compounds for excretion via sweat, urine and bowel movements. Selenium could be useful as part of a detox regime or after alcohol consumption.
- Cell protection: Selenium helps to neutralise free radicals and toxins in the body to prevent them from damaging cells. Selenium, along with glutathione, may assist in repairing damaged DNA to help prevent against cell mutation. Studies have shown that supplementing with selenium could be effective in reducing the risk of neurological diseases and tumour formation.
- Healthy thyroid function: The thyroid gland holds more selenium than any other organ in the body. It is required for the production of thyroid hormones, and the conversion of the inactive thyroid hormone (T4) into its active form (T3), to be utilised in the body. The thyroid is responsible for regulating metabolism, growth and development, body temperature and heart rate.
- Reducing inflammation: Free radicals cause oxidative stress in the body, which leads to inflammation. Selenium plays an important role in helping to neutralise these free radicals and may regulate the production of inflammatory chemicals and immune cells. Selenium can help to reduce systemic inflammation in the body.
- Cardiovascular health: Due to selenium’s involvement in reducing inflammation, neutralising free radicals and improving blood flow, it may offer protection to the cardiovascular system. Observational studies suggest a link between selenium deficiency and increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
Selenium Ultra Potent may be beneficial for those who:
- Have an autoimmune disease
- Have arthritis
- Have a neurological disease – such as Alzheimer’s
- Have a viral infection or have had one in the past
- Want to slow down the ageing process
- Want to strengthen their liver detoxification pathways
- Have a sluggish thyroid
- Have a history of stroke or cardiovascular disease
Unfortunately, it is difficult to get adequate amounts of selenium from the diet. This is due to the depletion of selenium in the soil, processing and mass production of foods and poor absorption of minerals due to intestinal inflammation. Those with chronic viral infections such as HIV, hepatitis or glandular fever have an increased requirement for selenium, and are often deficient. Research also suggests that those who consume a diet that is deficient in selenium, may have an increased risk of developing stomach, lung, skin, prostate and colon cancer.
- Adults: 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Selenium can be toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium for adults should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Patients should consult their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
Each capsule contains:
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 150 mcg
Powerful immune support
Olive Leaf uses fresh hand-picked Olive leaves to produce a superior quality extract, containing high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaves.
- Immune health
- Cardiovascular health
- Contains oleuropein 34mg/5mL
Shake well before use.
Adults âÂ Take 5mL, once or twice daily.
Children 6-12 years âÂ Give 2.5mL, once or twice daily.Â Children 2-6 years âGive 2.5mL once daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take/Give in water or juice.
- Contains high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive leaf has traditionally been used as an antimicrobial remedy and may assist in the relief of cold, flu and upper respiratory tract infection symptoms, including the relief of fevers.
- Olive leaf is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Olive leaf helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Olive leaf helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
Each 5mL dose contains:
|herbal extract equivalent to fresh:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf
|Â Â standardised to contain oleuropein 34mg
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia
AdultsÂ – Take 1 capsule, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Contains nutrients that are required to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar.
- Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that combats the effects of oxidative stress.
- Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, that is involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
– See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1615?q=Glucoplex#sthash.6qagPtHR.dpuf