Turmeric like Ginger is a root plant that originates from Sothern India. It has been grown for centuries and used in local cuisine for coloring and adding flavor. The roots are dried and then ground into a fine powder. This has a distinct vibrant yellow color and a sharp mustardy taste that comes from its main active ingredient Curcumin
Ginger has been used for thousands upon thousands of years and is known as an important staple ingredient in a variety of sweets and exotic dishes from every corner of the globe, in fact, it’s pretty hard to visit any country without bumping into this wonderful and tasty ingredient at some point, and for good reason
Piper Nigrum or black pepper is commonly combined with Turmeric as research has suggested that it may increase absorption.
Each 500mg tablets contain the standardised equivalent of 2000mg of curcumin, 2000mg of Ginger and 15mg of black pepper
Ingredients: Turmeric (Curcumin) ,Ginger,BioPerin,Vegetable Capsule
Purewellness makes no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.